WATCH FOR Our Next Mini-Masterclass!
West Coast Christian Writers
February 25-27, 2021
Good News from the 2021 Mega-Conference!
Many writers hate numbers. Words talk, not numbers! But sometimes numbers tell a story. So here’s the story of the 2021 WCCW Mega-Conference—by the number.
- 336 registrants
- 59 workshops available for 6 weeks
- 5 coaching circles with 38 registered, plus a career circle with over 20 in attendance
- 11 round tables with 76 registered
- 102 pitch sessions with editors and agents
- 42 coaching & critique sessions with published authors
- 6 Awards given
- 3 General sessions
- 2 Keynote talks
No matter where you stand in this equation, we hope all these factors added up to a wonderful conference for you!
Now, here are the numbers only the Lord knows:
- x writers who have been moved to use their words in new and exciting ways
- y readers whose hearts and lives will be affected by your words
- z ministries that will be impacted by your writing
We are so excited to see what happens when you continue to cast your nets—whether blockbuster books, touching devotions, or emails that spread God’s love and joy.
Featured Faculty, Workshops, and Interviews
We were thrilled to introduce the faculty for our 2021 Mega-Conference! In keeping with the standard for a WCCW conference, we chose industry professionals who represent the diversity in publishing methods, genres, and ethnicities our writers represent.
We offered over 50 workshops, two keynote sessions, coaching circles, round table discussions, and editor and agent appointments!
Literary Agent, Books & Such Literary Mangement
Editorial Director, Youth Publications at Focus on the Family
Bestselling Author and National Speaker
Diane Dokko Kim
National Speaker and Author
Watch for news of our 2022 Conference!
“By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I’ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I’m off and running, and I’m not turning back.” (Philippians 3:12-14 MSG)