WCCW Online Conference
October 8-10, 2020
Connect to the Christian writing community from the comfort of your couch!
Whether you’ve attended one of our in-person conferences or you’re just getting acquainted with us, the WCCW Online Conference is a low-stress opportunity to learn from seasoned industry pros and level-up your writing skills.
The inaugural WCCW online conference offers the same high-quality teaching as our in-person conferences, but in digital format.
All online conference presentations, workshops, and interviews will be pre-recorded, so you can view them – with the click of a button – at a time that’s convenient for you.
No traffic jams or long-distance travel to contend with! Links to each day’s presentations will be delivered to you via email.
All-Access Pass – only $39!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- All presentations and worksheets from Days 1 and 2 (October 8-9, 2020) of the online conference, featuring the following faculty:
- Susy Flory, memoir author and co-author, WCCW Executive Director
- Grace Fox, devotional author
- Kathi Lipp, national speaker, author
- Chris Morris, CPA
- Patricia Raybon, author
- Marci Seither, author
- Ginny Yttrup, author, writing coach
- Laura Christianson, marketing specialist, WCCW Online Conference Director
- Free bonus resources from our faculty to help you level up your writing and marketing skills
- Access to view all presentations from Days 1 and 2 until Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 11:59 pm PDT.
Premium Access Pass – $78
An additional third day (Oct 10, 2020) of the conference, featuring:
- Interviews and workshops with Christian publishing professionals, including:
- Rick Hamlin, Guideposts magazine executive editor
- Helen Lee, InterVarsity Press (IVP) associate director of strategic partnerships and initiatives
- Bob Hostetler, literary agent with The Steve Laube Agency
- Rachelle Gardner, literary agent with Books & Such Literary Management
- Interviews with emerging writers – people in the early stages of their publishing journey who are developing innovative platforms
- Jon Drury, author
- Lindsay Franklin, YA fantasy author
- Extended access to watch all three days of the conference workshops, presentations, and interviews as often as you want for four full months (through February 25, 2021)!
All sales final. We regret that we cannot offer refunds.